Jane Shemilt‘s upcoming How Far We Fall is currently on a blog tour, with features expected from all the blogs below. This post will regularly be updated with links to the various blogs.
- Handwritten Girl – Review “A compelling tale riddled with drama and deceit, How Far We Fall is a thought provoking tale about morals and just how far a person will go to get revenge.”
- Over The Rainbow Blog – Review “If you like intriguing, dark thrillers with some great twists then you’ll love this book.”
- Bookliterati – Review “a great book for a book club as it has the potential to raise many questions of morality and science.”
- Books, Life, and Everything – Review “A first rate read full of tension with some glittering characters and heart-stopping situations.”
- PageTurnersNook – Extract
- NovelNights – Review “Her characterisation and world-building are superb”
- Jen Med’s Book Reviews – Review “Thought provoking and stylish, this is one book I won’t forget in a hurry.”
- Cesca Lizzie Book Reviews – Review “This is an excellent piece of domestic noir and one you should consider adding to your bookshelf.”
- Short Book and Scribes – Review “an exercise in masterful writing and deft plotting. It’s superb!”
- Novel Deelights – Review “It’s intriguing, incredibly dark and chilling.”
- Anne Bonny Book Reviews – Extract
Follow Jane on Twitter @Janeshemilt.
How Far We Fall is out now. Buy a copy here, or at your local bookshop by clicking the link to the right.