We always welcome new clients at Eve White Literary Agency and are looking for a variety of books. We consider everything that comes in and aim to reply to all submissions within a week.
Please read through our guidelines carefully before sending your manuscript. We accept adult and children’s fiction, as well as non-fiction.
How to submit fiction:
- Please note we only accept submissions via email.
- Please paste your cover letter in the body of the email.
- Attach just one Word document including: the three opening chapters (double line spaced) and a very brief synopsis of the whole plot (no more than 300 words) together.
- Please send adult submissions to fiction[at]evewhite.co.uk and children’s submissions to childrens[at]evewhite.co.uk (for picture book texts please send us a Word document or PDF with the full text).
How to submit non-fiction:
- Please note, we only accept submissions via email.
- Please use the following format for your subject line: Submission // Non-Fiction // [Your Title].
- Please send a proposal, CV and synopsis as Word documents – with a brief summary of the book in the body of the email – to nonfiction[at]evewhite.co.uk.
Please read this page thoroughly and see our FAQs before making any enquiries. If you still have a query about submitting, we’d be happy to help. Contact us through our form.
If you’re looking for general writing advice, please see our ‘Advice for Authors‘ page.
We look forward to hearing from you and good luck with your submission!