We always welcome new clients at Eve White Literary Agency and are looking for a variety of books. We consider everything that comes in and aim to reply to all submissions within a week.
Please read through our guidelines carefully before sending your manuscript. We accept adult and children’s fiction, as well as non-fiction.
How to submit fiction:
- Please note we only accept submissions via email.
- Please paste your cover letter in the body of the email.
- Attach just one Word document including: the three opening chapters (double line spaced) and a very brief synopsis of the whole plot (no more than 300 words) together.
- Please send adult submissions to fiction[at]evewhite.co.uk and children’s submissions to childrens[at]evewhite.co.uk (for picture book texts please send us a Word document or PDF with the full text).
How to submit non-fiction:
- Please note, we only accept submissions via email.
- Please use the following format for your subject line: Submission // Non-Fiction // [Your Title].
- Please send a proposal, CV and synopsis as Word documents – with a brief summary of the book in the body of the email – to ludo[at]evewhite.co.uk.
Please read this page thoroughly and see our FAQs before making any enquiries. If you still have a query about submitting, we’d be happy to help. Send it to ludo[at]evewhite.co.uk.
If you’re looking for general writing advice, please see our ‘Advice for Authors‘ page.
We look forward to hearing from you and good luck with your submission!