We always welcome new clients at Eve White Literary Agency and are looking for a variety of books. We consider everything that comes in and aim to reply to all submissions within a week.
N.B. We are currently not accepting picture book submissions.
Please read through our guidelines carefully before sending your manuscript. We accept adult and children’s fiction, as well as non-fiction.
How to submit adult or children’s fiction:
- Please note we only accept submissions via email.
- Please send a covering letter in the body of your email including the word count of your book.
- For adult and children’s fiction, please attach just one Word document including:
- the three opening chapters (double line spaced)
- a brief synopsis of the whole plot (no more than 300 words)
- Please title all your Word documents in the following format:
- [Your Book’s Title] – [Your Name].
- Please send adult submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org and children’s submissions to email@example.com.
How to submit non-fiction:
- Please note, we only accept submissions via email.
- Please send a covering letter in the body of your email including the word count or projected word count of your book.
- Please attach the following Word documents to your covering email:
- a proposal
- a short synopsis
- your up-to-date CV
- Please title your Word documents in the following format:
- Proposal – [Your Book’s Title] – [Your Name]
- Synopsis – [Your Book’s Title] – [Your Name]
- CV – [Your Book’s Title] – [Your Name]
- Please send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read this page thoroughly and see our FAQs before making any enquiries. If you still have a query about submitting, we’d be happy to help. Contact us through our form.
If you’re looking for general writing advice, please see our ‘Advice for Authors‘ page.
We look forward to hearing from you and good luck with your submission!